Search This Blog

10/10/09

J. Hudson Shares David Jr. with the World

Only two months after delivering David Otunga Jr. Jennifer Hudson is ready to share him with the world.

Revealed through People magazine, Jennifer talks about her experience of being pregnant and giving birth.

"I would forget I was pregnant, it was so easy. I didn’t have any morning sickness, no cravings either. I just thought, ‘Oh, well, we’ll wait until it’ll tell on itself.’ I didn’t show until I was seven months so that made it easy right there. Everybody told me how much it was going to hurt afterwards but I think I have a different tolerance for pain than others. By that night after I had the baby, I’m like, ‘Look, I can’t sit in this bed anymore. I’ve got to get up!’ I’ve been up and about since he was born. To me, the pain is no different than when you work out a muscle you’ve never worked out before and it’s sore.”

I hope my experience is as smooth as hers. God bless Jennifer and her new family!

0 comments: