Search This Blog

10/27/09

Chris Breezy: Missing his Boo Rihanna

Chris Brown is still in love with Rihanna and it shows. He posted a video of the good times they shared, along with a message on his twitter page. I can only image the pain he feels to have lost a loved one, friend and confidant to his own demise. The damage is done, and it's too bad things will never be the same again.

CB...remembering the good times.




I swear these two were my FAVORITE celeb couple EVER. Despite their troubling circumstance, do you think there is potential for them to be together again.....after CB's probation obviously?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I think that time will only tell. However it is very visible that they both still LOVE each other. I think that people need to just let them breathe and find their way who knows what the future holds for them TWO!!!