Search This Blog

9/15/09

Kanye, Close to Tears on Jay Leno

After watching Kanye speak on the Jay Leno show, I think alot of people will have a deeper understanding of his actions, not just at the VMA's, but over the past few months.

Appearing at the awards with a Henney bottle, aggressive outbursts at paparazzi and even his decision to date Amber Rose....all show signs of someone who is unhappy and crying for help. I'm glad he realized that what he did was wrong, and I think he was sincere in his apology. Watching him fight back the tears broke my heart. I hope he takes time off before he destroys himself.



"Its been extremely difficult. Just dealing with the fact that I hurt someone or took anything away from a talented artist. Or from anyone. I’ve only wanted to help people my entire life. I’ve only wanted to give and do something that I felt was right and I immediately knew in this situation that I was wrong and it wasn’t a spectacle…it was actually someone’s emotions that I stepped on. It was very rude period and I would like to be able to apologize to her in person."

Jay Leno then asked him how did he think his mother would feel about what he did and it was a long awkward uncomfortable 10-15 second pause before he answered:

"Obviously I deal with hurt…and you know so many celebrities never take the time off. I’ve never taken the time off to really…. Music after music. Touring after touring. I’m just ashamed that my hurt caused someone else’s hurt. I don’t try to justify it because I was in the wrong period. But after this I need to take some time off and analyze how I’m going to make it through the rest of this life. How I’m going to improve because I am a celebrity and it’s something I have to deal with. And if there is anything I can do to help Taylor in the future or to help anyone… because I want to live this thing. It’s hard…"


Keep Kanye in your prayers.....

2 comments:

Big Sis said...

i agree with you on this. at first i thought it might have been staged, but after seeing this interview, he seems like he is really sorry about what he did... i hope he gets help

Anonymous said...

Kanye is not a bad person. I think he is still dealing with his mothers death and the break up with his girlfriend( forgot her name). I dont blame him i still would be very upset to if my mom died at the peak of my career when i was on top, when u couldnt tell me nothing. Im sure he gonna bounce nack better than ever ya dig