Search This Blog

8/31/09

9-Year Old Leads Police Chase

Greenfield police called for back up Saturday night to chase down what they thought was a drunk driver....after a half hour chase, down the wrong side of the highway, officers found a 9-year-old boy behind the wheel.

Apparently the little knuckle head was mad at his parents for making him come inside from playing with friends. So he stole his mothers' car keys and decided to run away. Police officers used a stop strip to lure the car off the road and into a ditch. The little boy suffered no injuries and was returned home to his parents after a medical examination.

I don't know how his parents reacted...but I know if that were me, there would have been a follow-up story with a 911 call of me begging the police to stop my mother from beating me to death.

The kids these days are reckless. I would never have the courage to do half the crimes they commit....come on parents..STAND UP!! If your child doesn't fear YOU..then he won't fear or respect anything or anyone.


0 comments: