Search This Blog

8/25/09

Ignorance begets Ignorance

On the way home from work today, I pulled up behind a vehicle that had "Obama lies, Granny dies" written on the back window (pictured above). I took a picture of the vehicle then pulled up next to it to ask the driver about the comment.

A middle aged white woman, driving the truck, rolled down the passenger window as I motioned for her attention. When I asked about the writing on the window, she gave me a blank stare and rolled up the window and drove off.

That wasn't quite the response I was expecting....especially from someone as expressive as she "appeared" to be...... I was curious about the message and/or reason behind the comment....but the more I thought about it, I figured...maybe SHE doesn't know what she meant by it.... just plain ignorant.

0 comments: