Search This Blog

10/13/08

Who's On Black Planet???

I'm not....but recently I've been hearing more and more talk about it.....

The ancient social network, BP, has been around since 1996 and for some reason Radio One believes they can make it the new Myspace. If you didn't already know, Radio One bought BP earlier this year for a staggering $38 million. Who knew BP was worth that much???

Anyway, Radio One has sent a memo to all radio personalities and DJ's, requesting them to promote BP daily on their show. You won't hear any radio chatter about myspace or facebook anymore.....BP it is...

Intrigued by new promotions I logged onto BP to check out the updates and improvements, and I must say.......I'm not impressed. The interface looks like they changed a few things (background color and font style) but for the most part BP looks the same way it did 8 years ago when I was an avid user....

If there are any BP fans out there....anyone....anyone....please represent for BP and let me know whats good...do you prefer facebook, myspace, or BP????

0 comments: