Search This Blog

10/20/08

Atlanta Housewives

You know..... its women like this that make me wonder...why am I single??

The ladies of the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" are a real mess...I don't understand how they were able to bag a rich man that was stupid enough to take care of them.....
Deshawn is cute, I don't have anything bad to say about her, but....














Kim looks a trailer-trash mess with her un-be-weavable hair.












Nene looks like a broke-down Braxton sister that can't get her weave right....















Lisa Hu is obviously the hottest one on the show.......but her fellow housewife











Sheree looks like a man.




Where did they find these ladies and how did they make the cut? I'm sure there are some real Georgia Peaches that could replace this group of house haggers...What make these ladies so special, and why do they think they're worthy of prime time TV? For some reason they find themselves interesting and entertaining....But I Don't Think So.....who wants to watch gold diggers go shopping or plan silly birthday parties for their spoiled children? Not me.....can I get a AMEN????

0 comments: