Search This Blog

10/5/08

Hundson & Her Boo.....

Jennifer Hudson describes her engagement with David Otunga, a.k.a Punk from "I Love New York":

“It was a big deal. I got a beautiful ring and I got him. I had no clue at all. We went to the beach during the day and he blindfolded me and he gave me a purple shovel, because purple’s my favorite color… and I had to dig. I ended up digging through all this sand.

“When I found it, it was like a bunch of beautiful cards - one related to the other, and the last one said, ‘Look around, take the moment in, turn around and I have a gift for you’.” Jennifer showed the ring on a tv show recently and called her to be husband “a beautiful guy” and boasted, “He’s an attorney, he went to Harvard Law School.”

What a fairy tale.......who care's????...I'm glad Punk found love after all...

But becareful Hudson....don't forget he was with Ms. New York....so check his vitals before you say "I Do"...

1 comments:

Miss Kris said...

you think they wear the same size ashy black wife beater?