Search This Blog

10/20/08

Nobody Likes being Unofficial

Okay fellas time to get serious.....If you haven't noticed, the ladies are becoming more demanding about being "official." My girl Beyoncé put it best when she said "If you like it then you should've put a ring on it".......HOLLA......I love the message, because I can personally relate, but it seems as though many females are feeling the same way.

Cassie's new joint "Official Girl" makes it clear as she holds down the #3 spot on MTV countdown. I must say that I like the video although I don't like the unnecessary skin Cassie's exposing.....Its not like the girl has a body......she's beautiful and looks cute trying to dance....but that's as far as it goes.

The song and the video was well done, cuddos to you Cassie....


0 comments: