Search This Blog

9/22/08

Pussycat Dolls at it Again

With a new single and all of its original members on board the PCD's are ready to hit the streets. I guess Nicole's solo album didn't do so good, cause back to the group she went!!! Back in her usual spot, dead center at all times. Its too bad the other group members don't get a fair time to shine...but they don't seem to care as long as everyone gets their cut!!!

I've never really been a big fan of PCD, but their new single looks like a banger. After viewing the making of the video I must say that I like the group members energy and enthusiasm during the shoot...they seem like alot of fun to work with.

Check out what they're doing in Hollywood, click below to see there new single "When I Grow Up"

PCD TV EP3: Behind When I Grow Up- Pussycat Dolls NEW Video

0 comments: