Search This Blog

9/17/08

JUST SAY NO....

To drugs that is.....Obviously Amy Winehouse didn't learn this in middle school. The talented young singer is loosing herself...literally.

From massive weight loss, to sniffing cocaine on stage, Amy needs to put down the pipe and pick up a burger....double bacon cheese please..

Amy is one of my newest most favored artist. Her classic combination of jazz, neo soul and R&B is like no other. I own both of her albums, "Frank" and "Back to Black" and I must say that I absolutely LOVE every track on both Cd's. As much as I'd hate to admit it, I believe her increased fame has hurt her more than it has helped. Her hit single "Rehab" is unfortunately a true tale of Amy's struggle with depression, drug and alcohol abuse.

Although she is known for having had a troubled past, its a shame to see that her future doesn't look any brighter. From this....










to THIS.....
You tell me where you think she's headed!!

1 comments:

thickness201 said...

i think she has one more good album in her b4 she drops dead what do you think?


UR #1FAN