Search This Blog

9/24/08

Give It Up T.I.

T.I.'s baby mama can look forward to a few extra duckets each month, now that T.I. has been ordered to pay her an extra thousand dollars for their two children, Messiah and Domani.

LaShon Dixon, who looks very much like T.I.'s hunny dip "Tiny", was only receiving $2,000 a month for the boys, which she claims wasn't enough. The court obviously agreed and ordered T.I. to increase payments, and cover school expenses along with unpaid medical bills.

Unfortunately his boys don't have health insurance....what's up with that...I know T.I. said Big Thangs Poppin...but it doesn't look like he's breaking bread with his family.....Tiny, you better watch out girl....

1 comments:

Miss Kris said...

Perhaps he needs to stop tellin the ladies "you can have whatever you like" and get those boys some immunizations!