Search This Blog

9/27/08

FOREVER CHEAP!!!

For all my freak'um dress, pump wearing club hunnies....if your looking for a quick fit for the club tonight, don't go to FOREVER 21.

After spending $250 worth of clothing and accessories, take it from me, its not worth it. First of all....their accessories are extremely cheap...and I'm not talking about the price. After one-nights wear you can expect your jewelry to fade and turn colors.

The clothes are a little better in quality, but don't expect much. That cute little dress you bought will only make it through one cycle in the laundry....And don't be surprised if the buttons and threading on that classy blouse doesn't unravel before the night's over.

If you're a frequent shopper at FOREVER 21 then I'm sure you heard their return policy: all accessories are final sale, no returns possible. Clothes can only be exchanged or returned within 15 days, and you MUST have the receipt and original tag on the item and it must be unworn.

If you go over your 15th day, don't expect sympathy from store clerks, they're extremely strict about enforcing this policy and will not allow you to return ANYTHING!!!!

What a rip off.....I'm never shopping there again.....Don't get me wrong, I find their clothes to be fashionable and inexpensive, but remember the quote, "you pay for what you get?"

Well, unless you have thirty dollars to donate...... don't waist your time.

1 comments:

jerseygurl said...

YEA U RIGHT GIRL I CAN'T FUK WITH EM'