Search This Blog

9/18/08

Nelly's New Single Sucks

If you didn't already know, Nelly is dropping a new album this fall called "Brass Knuckles"... From the looks and sounds of his first single, it should to be called "Brick Nickles" because that's all he can look forward to making with this garbage.

For some strange reason he has Ashanti on the single, titled "Body on Me". Click below to see their performance on the Jay Leno show. Did i forget to mention that Akon is featured on the song as well...anyway watch the clip and tell me what you think.




I hate to break to all of my Ashanti fans, but she's a hot mess. She looks good, but her talent is sorely lacking and she can't dance to save her life. I don't know about you, but I'm still trying to figure out what her purpose was on the song?? She sang all of three lines throughout the whole track and really had nothing special to contribute. Maybe that's why Nelly invited Akon, I mean did he really need them both??

Your boy Akon on the other hand did his thing...i guess...but honestly I'm tired of hearing his voice...can somebody please give him some theraflu? All he needs to do is cough up that Acorn in his throat and he'll sound and feel much better. Doesn't he sound uncomfortable to you?? Maybe not but his voice is uncomfortable to my ears.

Sorry Nelly, but it doesn't look too good!!! Hopefully your next single will do better.

0 comments: