Search This Blog

2/21/10

Nicki Minaj from Butch to Barbie

Check out Nicki Minaj before the booty implants, nose job, stilettos and dresses...she was nothing close to being a BARBIE...just a gutter BUTCH chick from the Bronx...
The video clip your about to witness is an address Nicki Minaj made to Remy Ma in regards to their relationship. Apparently the two ladies were intimate partners until Remy cut Nicki off. Nicki, close to tears, took to the media to express her feelings about the issue and inform the public about their relations.

I don't know what took me by surprise the most...Nicki and Remy's relationship, or Nicki's transformation from BUTCH to BARBIE.
Nicki had alot of work done in short period of time<~~speechless.

Now that Remy is behind bars and Nicki is at the top of the rap game, I wonder how Remy feels..... Anywho..check out the clip and let me know what you think.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

she was just going through a phase. Its a little disturbing the huge transformtion, BUT people change and sometimes people become who others want them to be (the butchness). She probably was always a beautiful swan and never thought she could be one. Im happy for her. Like i said her before/after IS disturbing, so i try not to think of it. I think shes GORGEOUS now.

Anonymous said...

she was just going through a phase. Its a little disturbing the huge transformtion, BUT people change and sometimes people become who others want them to be (the butchness). She probably was always a beautiful swan and never thought she could be one. Im happy for her. Like i said her before/after IS disturbing, so i try not to think of it. I think shes GORGEOUS now.

Unknown said...

Yo Dude tell shorty thats talking that to add me on facebook that we grew up in mount vernon running from racoons out my back yard this is my facebook.com/Daniel17685

Unknown said...

Sexy Nicki Minaj Pics, wallpapers,Lestest News..
Find interesting about Nicki Minaj,the black celebrity.
I found Sexy Nicki minaj Pics and news
You will enjoy this
Love to have sexy nicki minaj Pics.
Nicki Minaj
http://www.smartsexyrichcrazy.com

Anonymous said...

I don't care. She is one hot piece of ass now!

Anonymous said...

Not Surprised By A Long Shot...Poor Thang Didn't Know Any Better...But Wow From Dyke 2 Diva? L0l She Try Her Lil Best Ta Hide All Her Flawz From Da Past. But As My Father Once Said.Whutz Done In Da Dark Shall Come 2 Da Light...L0L She HAs Alwayz Been A Joke 2 Me.I Cant Stand When Deceived Jokers Say Im Hating On Her. Hating On What??I Have An Amazing Relationship With My Father God And Nothing Will Ever Change That, Im Am The Most Beautiful Queen God Has Ever Created With A Natural Curvy Shape.Im Free To Do whuteva,Wheneva Without Drama Or An Child To Look After, Im In Perfect Condition With No Health Problems Whut so Ever.Im Nothing Like Her I Have Never Done Any Gay Acts Or Anything That She's Interested In An Never Will Be.But Reguardless Of The Situation, Why Would Nikki Lie About Her Past Actions? These "Fans" Have No Where To Put Her, When She Dies She Will HAve To Face The King Not Us!! I Dont Understand There Evil Doers Most Of The Time...

Anonymous said...

She was cute then!

Anonymous said...

It was definitely Nicki. In an interview early in her career, she even said, “That was when I was on my tough guy Nicki shit… I was young Nicholas at that time”

See 2:30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcxHa-qWl4I