Search This Blog

2/15/09

Mo'Nique's Hairy Legs

....got more attention than she did at this years NAACP awards. Wearing a beautiful red gown and a classic wrap hair style, Mo'Nique looked absolutely flawless from head to...............toes???

Several media outlets are clowning Mo'Nique about her "grizzly" legs, but I don't see what the fuss is about. Many middle aged women love their legs hairy and I know several men that find it sexy. Let's hear from the fellas out there..do you find hairy legs attractive? If so, speak your peace and let the ladies know that hairy is sexy.....Work it Mo'Nique!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's nasty!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE HAIRY LEGS.
JUST THINK HOW THE CARPET (COOCHIE) MUST LOOK.
I LIKE A HAIRY COOCHIE & HAIRY LEGS.

Anonymous said...

There's nothing wrong with a natural look.... I find it kinda Sexy!

Anonymous said...

NIGGER!

Anonymous said...

Stfu cracker. You stupid, lowly pig.

Dorothy said...

I am 50 years old and also have "sexy hairy legs". Growing up the boys loved them. I find the men in my age group approve; however, my younger brother has asked, "why don't you shave those legs?' But it's my choice and I schose to keep them. Then I noticed Mo'Nique's and I gave her a thumbs up. Mo' I thank you for being so True to yourself in EVERY way. I love you and you are such an inspiration to me and so many others. NAMASTE

Anonymous said...

dumb niggers need to shave

Anonymous said...

White bologna smelling bitch your jealous you only come in two colored white and red bitch

Anonymous said...

White bologna smelling bitch your jealous you only come in two colored white and red bitch

tvman07 said...

You are racist and I hope you burn in hell.