Search This Blog

12/21/09

Que Responds to Day 26 Rumors

If you were wondering why Que has been hanging out in Chocolate city, it's because he has relocated to VA and is no longer apart of the group "Day 26." In recent celeb drama, Day 26 dropped Que from the group in response to his issues with management, "Skrewface" not Diddy.

Friday, Que went live in the studio with Soul World Entertainment ( his new management team) to address the issues, check it out.



I must say that Que is such a humble and honest dude. I meet him on a few occasions, and it's obvious that he really loves and respects his fans. During our last meeting, at the 2009 Men of Style Awards, I interviewed him and he said his mother was his manager....my how fast things change.

Anywho I'm working on getting him in the studio to do an interview on "Real Talk Radio" I'll keep you updated on that. In the mean time I wish him much success in his solo career and hope that the DMV welcomes him with open arms!!!

0 comments: