Search This Blog

12/3/09

Melanie Fiona Depresses Me....

With her latest single...."It Kills Me." Hated it!!!!!



I mean really...this song is absolutely pathetic. Fiona sounds real desperate and thirsty on this track...it's not a good look and I don't like the message its delivering. I don't know about you, but she lost me at the last sentence of the first verse, "I can't be alone...I need you to come on home...I know your messing around...but who the hell else is gonna hold me down."

This is exactly why I love female artists like Beyoncé. Her music is always motivating and encouraging for women to see the value in themselves and to never settle for less.....I.E. "Irreplaceable," "Me, Myself & I," "Free," need I say more...

Don't get me wrong, I like Fiona. She's a beautiful, talented woman, but this song is not doing it for me...sorry boo!

1 comments:

Big Sis said...

I agree with you on that! i'm like uh sweetie.. You can be alone boo!