Search This Blog

12/15/09

Jennifer Hudson Goes Home for Christmas

Back, and looking better than ever, Jennifer Hudson returns to her old stomping grounds of Chicago, to spend Christmas with her family.

The Christmas special aired on ABC yesterday, but if you missed it....you I got it!

Watching this video makes me teary eyed, as I think about Jennifer's experience of losing her mother, brother and nephew. Only God can pull someone through such a tragedy and bless them with enough strength to smile again.

Jennifer is in such a happy place right now, and it shows. Her strength and courage inspires me. Just when you thought your situation was tough, think about those that have it worse than you and find happiness in the mist of triumph and peace in God's promise.

Jennifer is such an icon and positive role model and I'm so happy to see her doing well and in good spirits. This is only the beginning of her comeback. Check it out!!


0 comments: