Search This Blog

1/4/10

DARE to LIVE in 2010

Let me guess...if you're like most people you made a list of New Years Resolutions that probably included: less drinking, lose weight, save money and drop fake friends...right?

Well while your subtracting things from your plate, why not add something new?

Make 2010 a year of new beginnings that not only involves being a better person, but being adventurous. Think about what motivates and makes you happy....even things that intimidate or scare you. Myself for example, I"m afraid of heights, but this summer I've dared myself to get on a roller coaster or two ;-))

Step outside the box and live a little.

You don't have to break the bank to be adventurous. Use those creative juices and find a unique experience to share with your family and friends. We only get one chance to live our lives, so why not cease the moment and dare yourself of LIVE?

Just to show you how much I care...I've given you a sneak peek at some of the things I plan to do this year. Check it out...

0 comments: