Search This Blog

3/4/09

Keri Drops Biscuits on Beyoncé & Ciara

The hottest remix of 2009 is Keri Hilson's "Turning Me On" featuring T-Pain and Lil Wayne. Ms. Hilson freestyles on this version which is nothing short of FIRE!!!

Keri throws salt on Beyoncé and Ciara's game...calling them ho's and e'rything.....sounds like she's trying to pull a 50 cent and shut down the hype behind Bey and Cici.

I'm not sure if this is a publicity stunt, but she surely got my attention. Check out the remix and lyrics below and let me know what you think.



Quantcast

I shot the sheriff, but wait till i shoot these b*thces......down

now i ain't tryin to start no mess it just something of my chest.....that i need to get off

cause you turnin me off

ya vision cloudy if you think you the best

you can dance, she can sing but need to move it TO THE LEFT

you need to go have some babies, she needs to sit down she fadin

those other b*tches ain't even worth my time to talk about

been had dollas boy, go get ya money up

know you ain't the only homie homie lined up

i ain't turnin it off, im still turning it on

go head and tell these folks how long i've been writing your song

i been putting you on

just check the credits ho

and if you want me you can find me in decatur ho

0 comments: