Search This Blog

12/10/08

Someone Call the Paramedics......

.......because this clown overdosed on his medicine.......I know you've probably seen a million Beyoncé "Put a Ring On It" parodies, but you haven't seen one like this.......



Mystery man number 2 is an embarrassment to mankind...I wonder where he's from with those played out dance moves....I was waiting for him to break out with the 'running man'

I can't believe he had the audacity to expose himself in this manner.....His parents should be ashamed.....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, i can't say enough about this. he looks like a broke jermaine dupri! and i love the sensual seduction at the end where he pulls his straps down and strokes the door frame. and don't get me started on the bankhead bounce and the clapping. playa please... "where my ring at?"