Search This Blog

12/27/08

Angel Lola Luv - Boss B!tch??

NOT EVEN!!!!

Angel recorded a 'party' video to her new song "Boss B!tch" and lets just say there's nothing bossy about it.

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the video....for someone who claims to be so paid...and so Bossy...I was expecting much more than a homemade low budget flick. But that's what happens when a video hoe tries to sell records......tragedy at its best!!!!

Get your urban news at DimeWars.Com

Among other things, Ms. video vixen is also working on a motion picture called "Crazy Like a Fox." Whoever casted her for the lead role in this film needs to be FIRED!!!!
Since when did having a huge rump-shaker make you a rapper and an actor? These areas require some level of talent or expertise, which Ms. Angle fails to posses... but anyway don't let me spoil the the moment take a look at the trailer and tell me what you think.

Get your urban news at DimeWars.Com

0 comments: