Search This Blog

12/10/08

Big Booty Hoes

I have exciting news to share.....last night was my first strip club experience....and let's just say....I enjoyed it!!!!

My sweetie took me to downtown Baltimore for one of the most exotic experiences of my life.....for his pleasure I had a lap dance from one of the hottest strippers...*LaToya*

She was a pretty girl with a killer body...small waist, little titties and a fat booty..she smelled lovely and had skin softer then a baby's bottom (I was jealous).

Her style of dance was clean...she didn't rub her coochi on the pole or the dance floor....she had a little class & grace ...With a body like hers all she had to do was shake her ass....and money flew everywhere.......

She danced for us and then danced with us. A dance we probably paid too much for...was priceless....the look on my baby's face watching her rub on my legs, breasts and thighs, made me excited.

Surprisingly I didn't mind the touching....perhaps too many vodka and cranberries??

Watching the dancers made me realize the beauty in stripping..There's definitely something sensual and seductive about it...besides being naked, dancing is very exotic....someting everyone can't be....

I've been told to be quite the sex kitten, and something tells me pole dancing will take me to the next level...I'm planning on taking some pole dancing classes, and working on my strip tease game for my sweetie.....I found this helpful guide online....a little prep work to get me started....Ladies if you want to join me for some lessons.....let me know.....don't worry I won't tell nobody...if you don't!!

Thanks again sweetie *kisses*

....TO BE CONTINUED...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that the stripper you got a dance from?....I hope not cause that chick ain't even cute...