Search This Blog

12/3/08

MTO False Rumor *Alert*

For all my faithful Media Take Out readers, please don't believe the hype....MTO has been reporting false information since the beginning of its career......but don't fret.....Monique's here to save the day. Please see below for MTO corrections and updates:

Whitney Houston & Bobby Brown are NOT Reuniting.

Rumors of Whitney and Bobby rekindling the flame have been circulating on MTO.....but let me assure you...it ain't so!!!

In a recent statement made by Ms. Houston, she claims the rumors of her and Bobbi getting back together are a complete and utter fabrication.

While no one knows exactly who's in the starting lineup for Ms. Houston, we can find peace in knowing that it ain't Bobby.


Deelishis & Allen Iverson Rumor

Also on its long list of lies, MTO reported that Deelishis and her viancé Orlando split up and that she had moved on to Allen Iverson...NOT TRUE.....

Deelishis confronted these rumors on HOT 102.7 and said:

"Orlando and I are still together. We won’t wither, but we shall weather the storm! A.I. and myself are friends and like any other celebrity male figure who I’ve met in the industry and have become an aquaintance of, of course we hang out and like friends do, laugh, kick it and keep it moving. It is a shame that two adults of the opposite sex cannot be friends without someone assuming bullsh*t. This is just one of many rumors that many celebs have heard or dealt with about themselves and I know I shouldn’t be moved by it, but he has a family and so do I, and they don’t appreciate having to hear bullsh*t every 5 seconds just because some blogger, onlooker or just a flatout HATER is being nosey, messy or having a bad day! Grow Up!!! One day all that BAD karma is gonna come back to bite you in the ass! God Bless You, and may you continue to live your life, and stop being overly involved in others. To my real ones out there, I love you and please continue to pray for myself and Orlando"


Alright MTO....your keeping me busy with correcting and confirming your information...I think its time you checked your source, or put me on the payroll...Holla!!

0 comments: