Search This Blog

11/30/08

Who Got It??

Anika Rose VS. Vivica Fox
This gown looks better long......with that being said, Anika takes the cake......Vivica looks a horrid mess...and needs to find another dress to ruin...


Keisha VS. Brandy
This is a no-brainer....I absolutely love the dress and Keisha looks the best in it...

Sanaa VS. Tamara
I think I need help on this one!!

Kate Walsh VS. Solange
Solange rips the runway in this dress....I love the color on her and the style of her hair...she looks FABULOUS..

Melinda VS. Christina
This comparison was little difficult....both Melinda and Christina are wearing this dress....but I love the red flare in Melinda's top and shoes....Sorry Christina


Mariah VS. Naomi
Mariah takes the back seat to Ms. Campbell.....There's no comparison here....Naomi looks flawless in her dress as it compliments her body...not to mention the shoes...and is it me or does Mariah's dress look a little ashy??


Mary J. VS Kylie
Both ladies are working this dress, but I think Mary takes the cake....the shoes do it for me....

TINY VS. BOOTZ
I'm going to have to go with Bootz on this one.....I can't really see Tiny's shoes, but it doesn't matter, Bootz got Tiny beat....

0 comments: